RE: Europa-List: Aileron Fit

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Aileron Fit
From: Stephan Cassel <cassel@sensewave.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:51:35

Hi Mike,

Same thing happened to me. Talked to Neville and Andy at Europa.
This is case for many builders. They told me that the tip mouldings
are too big. You have to blend it out with filler and cut the
moulding trailing tip.

First check if your aileron and flap TE lines up correct. One builder
in Norway had to extend the aileron flange (wings side).

Regards

Stephan Cassel
Norway
XS Mono