Europa-List: Crowbar OV unit wiring

Subject: Europa-List: Crowbar OV unit wiring
From: Nigel Charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:36:40

As a result of discussion on the OV unit and one owner having the unit work for
real I have had another look at the wiring diagram. The live side of the relay
coil should be connected to the main busbar and not the capacitor and R/B/C
connections of the regulator as shown. This will ensure the relay contacts will
energise before engine start unless the OV c/b has tripped.

For those of you who have already incorporated this mod please accept my
apologies
for this publishing error.

I will get the club mod updated as soon as possible to reflect this.

Regards

Nigel Charles