Re: Europa-List: First Flight N166BB

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight N166BB
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:36:48

Hi Nev,
Wish I could have the time flown off but it looks like I will have to miss
Oshkosh again this year.  Jeanne and I had planned on taking a couple of
weeks and taking a flying trip with a stop at the big show.  It is just not
working out with my work and Jeanne's as well.

I will plan on picking you up when you arrive in Tampa.  Here is my cell
phone number in case I am running late or something.  695-1120.

I hope we have a chance to get together while your here.  Perhaps Lee can
get you up in N166BB.  I haven't had a chance to get my medical so I am not
flying yet.

Regards,
Bob