Europa-List: First Flight

Subject: Europa-List: First Flight
From: Doug Lawton <skyrider2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:45:39

Congratulations Bob !!!!

I know that must be a very satisfying feeling.  How did Lee like the
"conventional" gear? And how well did the NACA vent in the tail work?
Looking forward to the perfomance numbers too!

Stop by and see us when you get your time flown off.  John and I would love
to have you flyi in to our field in Tennessee.  Say hello to all the gang at
Flightcrafters!

Safe Flying,

Doug Lawton
 A244

PS  For those of you who haven't seen it, it really is a beautiful plane!
The finish is impeccable.