Re: Europa-List: Outrigger mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Outrigger mod
From: Michael Parkin <Mikenjulie.Parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 22:24:23

Jim,

I have an electric trim tab on the left aileron.  With the benefit of
hindsight it would have been better being a little longer.  It is currently
only 6 inches long.  However,  I found that a  flettner strip on the top
surface of the trim tab worked really well, making the tab quite effective.

regards,

Mike Parkin     G-JULZ