Re: Europa-List: Anybody know the dimensions of the stock

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Anybody know the dimensions of the stock
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 06:17:15

John Hi!

> Does anybody know the dimensions of the stock Europa throttle quadrant as
> supplied in the FWF kit? What I need to know is the minimum dimension from the
> control arm to the bottom. In other words, what is the minimum depth required
> for mounting below the panel.

I will check from Install manual and forward 'off list'.

> The reason I ask is I'm in the process of fitting finger brakes and I'm
> installing a shelf inside the tunnel for the master cylinder to mount on. The
> throttle quadrant will be mounted right next to the brake master, so I want to
> make
> sure there is enough clearance so that I won't have to cut out the shelf when
> the throttle is installed later.

I'll send you a picture of how my madness dealt with the situation. You may
get an idea or feel relieved you haven't gone my route!

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland
gholland@gemini-resourcing.com
+44 7808 402404

Gemini Resourcing Limited
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP - UK
+44 1249 700630
+44 8707 051315 (Fax)

Website - http://www.gemini-resourcing.com

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you think for any reason this message has been addressed in
error you must not copy or disseminate it and we would ask you to notify us
immediately by return e-mail to info@gemini-resourcing.com. Internet emails
are not necessarily secure. Gemini Resourcing Limited is registered in
England  with its address at:
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP, England.