RE: Europa-List: Primer for Zn-coated steel

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Primer for Zn-coated steel
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:13:26

Hi! John.
I believe that sanding is "bad news" with likelihood of inducing fatigue
cracks better degrease and aerosol spray IMHO. Pencil marks and the like
have been known to be an issue also?
Suggest those competants in this field will advice the forum ? Of course
scuff sanding is often called for on embedded components but I guess they
don't get the stresses of flexing in that position?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG