RE: Europa-List: Time and distance

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Time and distance
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:08:16

Hi! David.
Probably head winds and circuitious routes trying to get off the sea and
avoid cloud ? We only flew 6 days actual 1.5  days off in Stockholm, 2 days
weathered in 1/2 day off in Scotland.
My RPM was 2,300 all the way since I don't have a screaming gear box !
I hope to be at Kemble for the Friday only.
regards
Bob H G-PTAG