RE: Europa-List: Turnbuckles for rudder cables

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Turnbuckles for rudder cables
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:07:22

rudder cables and which ones have worked best. I have been told the ones
with the clips are easy. Can anyone tell me which one should be ordered
as they are measured in strength in pounds?

The builders manual has the MS part numbers of the recommended
turnbuckles. These are the ones with clips and work really well.

Regards

Tony

ps I HATE FILLING AND SANDING WINGS!!!!!!