Europa-List: UK Fly-in at Lydeway Strip, Wiltshire

Subject: Europa-List: UK Fly-in at Lydeway Strip, Wiltshire
From: Nigel Charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:15:12

I will be holding a fly-in at my strip (Lydeway, near Devizes) on the first
weekend
in August. As this is the first year and I wish to be careful not to annoy
the neighbours this will be limited to Europas only and a maximum of  8
aircraft.
I plan to hold the event on Saturday 2nd August with the 3rd being a backup
date if the weather proves to be unsuitable. The strip will be open from 11am
onwards and a BBQ will be provided. The only request I have is that pilots
are prepared to take a local resident for a flight if asked.

As this is a limited event it will be strictly PPR and bookings will be on a
first
come first served basis. Anyone wishing to come should reply to this e-mail
for more details.

Nigel Charles