Europa-List: Clearout!

Subject: Europa-List: Clearout!
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:02:28

For UK Builders/Flyers

I'm having a clear out of all surplus Instruments accumulated during
indecision over past 2 or 3 years! Everything is 'just about' finalised and
the end may be in sight! Some of the bits may be of interest to someone
before I just wrap them up and store on corner of Workshop.

I have a ex-RAF Ferranti FH14 Attitude Indicator in full working order with
required Solid State Inverter (Very small and lightweight Box from RD
Aviation). Both items together weigh 6lbs as an install.
200 ono.

ISSPRO 2.25" Range of Instruments from Chief Aircraft.

Voltmeter - 9 to 16V
Ammeter with 40 Amp Shunt
RPM Gauge (Electronic) 0 - 3500 (Suitable for Jabiru)
Manifold Pressure (-15 to +30) with Sensor

VDO 2.25"

2 X Oil Temperature - 50C to 150C
Battery Voltage

2.25" Mechanical Turbo Boost -15 to +30 with connecting tube

The Instruments as a 'lot' - 150 ono

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland