Europa-List: Covers for Hot Sunshine

Subject: Europa-List: Covers for Hot Sunshine
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 15:23:57

Hi All,

Wanted to let all the Europa Clubbers out there know that I have 2 covers
left for use in direct sunlight at the US office.  I have gotten a number of
requests from some of you for a cover that can be safely be used in the sun
& keeps the skin / cabin cool.

It took us some time to find just the right fabric for all weather use -
then get it to fit properly.  The cover goes from the front of the cowl to
just behind the fuel cap.

After these two are gone, I can have more made up, however it will take some
time to get them done as they are time consuming to make.  So if you need
one right away, let me know ASAP.  They also come with a carry bag & are
light enough to take along with you on trips. - Cost is $399US + Shipping.

Please note that most covers are not suitable for direct sunlight as they
can build up too much heat, so be careful what you use.

Happy Building & Flying!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft
Lakeland, FL