Europa-List: first flights

Subject: Europa-List: first flights
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:55:45

In correspondence with John Hurst at the US Europa office, he
mentioned a few aircraft that had recently flown. I haven't seen any
first flight dates reported for these. Are the following builders
online and willing to share their achievments?

Marvin Farley N100MF

Joseph Deruytter N417J

John Kilcer N6066K

Sam Purpura N77EU

I specifically note date, airfield, pilot, for first flights; also
empty weight, engine, and prop if not already known. The hours to
build would be nice too, but very few people seem to log that.

Any reliable info is welcome!

regards

Rowland