Europa-List: Europa Club Web Site

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club Web Site
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 00:02:56

I just wanted to let everyone know that a raft of enhancements and changes
to the Club Web Site have been uploaded today:

1)        New areas for members to offer equipment loans and holiday homes to
other members, as well as discounts on accommodation in a hotel in Scotland
2)        All the back-issues of the Club newsletter "The Europa Flyer" (this
is 60Mb of data so please give them a few more hours to upload - I think
I'll go and work on my autopilot servos while they do that... :-) )
3)        Committee details - more information about the people who run the
Club on your behalf
4)        Links - yet more added and updated in what is becoming a very
comprehensive set of links indeed
5)        Mods - some additional details of individual mods

I've also been working on resolving the issues that users of some browsers
were having using the navigation bar on the left hand side of the window.
The coding of those pages has been rigorously checked and updated to ensure
it is fully compliant with the international standards - if you are still
having problems, please let me know.

Finally, I am aware that due to a technical issue on the server, the
navigation bar at the top of the pages (that users who prefer a 'non-frames'
site need to get around) has disappeared. I am working on getting this
resolved by our ISP.

Any questions, suggestions, issues or comments, please let me know!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa XS Monowheel 537M G-EZZA