Re: Europa-List: EIS Coolant connection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EIS Coolant connection
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 01:34:09

Many thanks for all replies to my query. Of course the circuit was
incomplete without ground
---From the VDO sender. I used ring connectors, connecting one to one of the
bolts holding the
vacuum pump to the back of the gear drive. Everythinh works just fine.

Regards,  Karl

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger