Europa-List: Static when Refuelling re Braid

Subject: Europa-List: Static when Refuelling re Braid
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:46:18

Fred,
Below is a message either of mine, or one that sounds very similar. So, I am
unsure where you are going with this, in terms of other options that you are
not mentioning in this e-mail. So, how do you propose I do it to mitigate this
static issue. Don't misinterpret my "straight to the point" but I have been
under a thunderstorm autocoupled to 200' and I am a bit lacking in my usual
tact. Any help is kindly appreciated, but I did buy the tinned copper braid
today, and after reading your message I don't know what to do with it.
Reg
Tony Renshaw