Re: Europa-List: Stade Fly In, June 14-15, 2003 (in English)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stade Fly In, June 14-15, 2003 (in English)
From: Roger Anderson <Randerson@skewstacks.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 21:43:23

Erich,
    I hope to be able to take my Europa G-BXTD to your rally on the 14th
June, weather permitting. I will have a co-pilot with me and we would like
to join you for the dinner, and also to have a room for the night. One room
will do as long as it has single beds.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
        Roger.