Re: Europa-List: Vacuum pump leaking

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Vacuum pump leaking
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:07:52

Karl,
        Replace it with an all electrical system and you won't have those
problems  :-))  I went to all electrical in my 912S Mono Wheel.  Vacuum
systems do not have a good reputation for long livity.  The old wet
vacuum systems lasted but it seem as though thoes are hard to find as
everyone had gone dry.

Jim Nelson
N15JN