Re: Europa-List: Refused Europa Factory messages

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Refused Europa Factory messages
From: Neville Eyre <Neville@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 12:05:31

Hi ALL,
We are alive and kicking!
Had some sort of glitch in the system, seems O.K.now.
Cheers,
Nev.

>>> "Fergus Kyle" <VE3LVO@rac.ca> 05/05/03 10:07pm >>>

Cheers,
            Today I tried to email Neville and it was refused, so I directed
same to Andy, and got the same reaction:

"This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.The
reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each
recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <andy@europa-aircraft.com>
    Reason:    (BHST) Unknown host/domain name in "andy@europa-aircraft.com"

            Anybody else had this reply? Hope it's not a sober event........
Ferg
A064