Europa-List: Airport Lot for Sale / Trade for Europa XS

Subject: Europa-List: Airport Lot for Sale / Trade for Europa XS
From: Steven B. Janicki <longezav8r@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:07:46

Hello, I have an airport lot at Lake California in Cottonwood California just
south of Redding. For financial reasons I am no longer going to build a home on
the lot and would like to offer the lot in trade for a Europa XS kit / already
built as I need an airplane that I can keep at home and trailer to and from the
airport. If anyone is interested please visit www.lakecalifornia.com for more
information and contact me via e-mail with any questions.  Regards, Steven

Regards,

Steven