Europa-List: Tri Gear Mod

Subject: Europa-List: Tri Gear Mod
From: Alan Stills <astills785@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 15:31:38

I'm currently getting close to the stage of working "in the boat". I purchased
the kit from a builder that had skiped all the tailplanes and went to the
cockpit.
A lot of the interior is installed including the cockpit module, and the
wheel assembly. I just ordered the tri-gear mod and know some of you have
elected
to go with the tri-gear mod and would appreciate any helps and tips when taking
out the mono-wheel and installing the tri-gear.

Al Stills
A095