Re: Europa-List: Teflon 666 hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Teflon 666 hose
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:15:18

Paul,
Try using Aeroquip FC-650 like Mal??? It will satisfy all the things you want.

Reg
Tony Renshaw
P.S. without the problems of Teflon needing special fittings.
I think I will use Aeroquip FC-650 simply because not only did Mal decide it
was good enough for him, and that is pretty well enough alone for me, but it
can take diesel, if ever I got really adventurous with my engine selection.