RE: Europa-List: Engraved registration plate

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Engraved registration plate
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 07:52:49

Following advice on the forum, I just got a local key cutting booth to
engrave my reg. on a spare piece of stainless left over from the firewall.
I pop riveted this inside the engine bay.  In addition I got a nice posh
looking aluminium plate made by a trophy maker to attach to the panel inside
the cockpit.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS