AW: Europa-List: LEXAN Wing tip covers

Subject: AW: Europa-List: LEXAN Wing tip covers
From: Hans - Peter Reusser <hpreusser@tiscalinet.ch>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 09:03:58

Hi

Does anyone know were i can get hold of a suitable wing tip cover that will
fit over the XS wing tip

A manufacturer and part No would be great.

Cheers

Phil Tait UK551#

Hi Phil

I am just now in the process of making my own acrylic glas wingtip covers
for XS-wings. They are big enough to cover the whelen "A-650-PG/PR Wingtip
pos. strobe light assy. ind the wingtip leading edge, but could be trimmed
for smaller light assys.
As I made a mould for the lenses, I will be able to produce them in some
numbers.
If you are interested just let me know.
It would take approx. another couple of months before I could deliver them.

Hans-Peter Swiss #498