RE: Europa-List: Firewall connector

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Firewall connector
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:39:45

Ira

I used AMP series 1 connectors. They can be free hanging or bulkhead
mounted. Anything from 4 way to 37 way.  Pins to suit 20/24 AWG or 16/18
AWG. Available from RS. Price from memory around 20 UK pounds for a 16 way
connector including housings & strain relief.

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS. (STILL waiting for my permit to fly)