RE: Europa-List: Re..anyone home??

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re..anyone home??
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:37:51

Hi! Karim I'm here!
Don't think the system's down !
Last Monday I collected a friend from Cark (Grange over Sands) had lunch
with his friend at Oban(North Conel) and back to Wickenby total 5 hours 25
mins. but no e-mails on board !!!!!!Testing my oil cooler selection valve
modufication, didn't need the cooler for the whole journey!
Unfortunately Dave Watts wake up call for Paris came too late but "vis" here
today and yesterday was crap ! Contentedly fixing a new RT Antenae. I've
finally got sick of the copper tape job...decided there's an engine shadow
....can't do without the donkey so something's got to give.
Copper tape's cheaper but you pay's your money and gets crap reception when
flying towards the ground  station so here goes!
Haven't liked the local news around here lately ....two Cessna Twins pranged
two dead and two injured, both total burn outs, sharpens the mind .
The forum should soon start buzzing probably due to Sun and Fun mob
otherwise engaged!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG (at home for a change!)
BTW did you complete the Tail Plane torque tube yet !!!!!?????