Re: Europa-List: Propeller

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Propeller
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:03:40

I felt the same way....re inventing the wheel is not something I'm very good at
so I nixed the Rospeller prop as well.  Also, a lot of what you read was before
the constant speed props were available for the 914.  IMHO I don't believe
you'd gain much
Paul Boulet N914PB

Quite some time ago there was a post concerning the Rospeller prop from Germany.
The post was very flattering. Having talked to several people at SNF, it appears
the 914 needs more prop than the Airmaster / Warp blades. The Rospeller looks
to fit the bill, but I really dont want to be the only one on the block.

Jim A185