Europa-List: Matronics ISP Upgrade COMPLETED!

Subject: Europa-List: Matronics ISP Upgrade COMPLETED!
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:23:09

Dear Listers,

I just wanted to send out a quick note to let everyone know that the 1.5Mb
T1 connection upgrade went smoothly today.  They brought up the new line
and router yesterday on a test subnet and today the ISP switched over
connectivity about 12 noon with little to no incident.  I just finished
some performance testing, and it appears that actual throughput and
interactive response is noticeably improved as advertised!

Enjoy!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Admin.

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft