Europa-List: Trailers

Subject: Europa-List: Trailers
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:14:41

Hi All,

I recently got an e-mail from a builder who was under the impression that
trailers were not available in the US.  This surprised me, as I have had
trailers in stock for the last 3 months, and have always been able to order
them here.

If anyone wants a trailer, please give me a call at 863-647-5355.

Thanks!!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft
Lakeland, FL