Europa-List: Grammar [was: RE: Aircraft to get PPL]

Subject: Europa-List: Grammar [was: RE: Aircraft to get PPL]
From: Paul Mansfield <M@nsfield.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 00:33:44

It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean it is. If
you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It isn't our's,
either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.  :-)

Paul 383

If everything and everybody in the universe doubled in size instantly, would
anyone notice?