Europa-List: 912S engine installation check list

Subject: Europa-List: 912S engine installation check list
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:15:42

I'm tearing my hair out!

Two weeks ago I looked through both the Rotax engine installation check list
for pre- first start up and the Europa equivalent.  Now I need them I can't
find either! I have spent two hours this afternoon tearing my workshop and
office apart looking for them.  I can only think I have thrown them away by
accident whilst tidying up.

I can't find anything on the Rotax CD  and wondered if anyone had anything
on file which could be emailed?

Failing that I shall just have to put my engine start back a couple of days
until I can get replacements from the factory.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS (WAS going to try to start my engine for the first time
today!!)