Europa-List: For US Europa Members - For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: For US Europa Members - For Sale
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 23:05:24

Hi! to all in USA

I'm having a clear out of Items purchased or built prior to final
selection of Europa Equipment.

To keep me going in those early days of turning 'blue foam' into
control parts I decided to have some parallel by building various
Electronic devices. One of those projects was from RST Engineering (Jim
Wier). I built the Audio Panel with Marker Receiver. Unfortunately I
think I may have trouble getting it approved for use in UK so hence non
use.

Website: http://www.rst-engr.com/

The items are completely built and tested on 'bench' and comprise of:

RST522 Remote Marker Receiver

RST564 Audio panel with Intercom also providing Marker Lights from
Remote Marker Receiver RST522

The 564/565 Audio Panel includes all of these features:
Automatic speaker and headphone switching between COM 1 and COM 2 when
the transmit switch is selected to that radio (or separate audio and
microphone switching at the option of the pilot).
Built-in full-feature intercom with front-panel volume and squelch
switches.
Provisions for one to four aviation headsets.
Isolated and individually switched inputs for 8 "radios" (COM 1, COM 2,
ADF, AUX, DME, NAV 1, NAV 2, and MKR.)
Detailed  construction and operation manuals.
COM 1 and COM 2 can be either switch selected or automatically switched
with the microphone selector switch.
Both inputs are muted during transmission on either of the radios.

All Documents included.

Cost $400 as a Kit to build.

I'd like $250 o.n.o. As stated this is now built and tested.

Will be able to deliver to USA during Sun N Fun in early April.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland
mailto://gnholland@onetel.com
+44 7808 402404
Europa XS 384
G-FIZY

The greatest enjoyment from existence is living dangerously....
Friedrich Nietzsche