Re: Europa-List: Wires through the firewall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wires through the firewall
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:57:41

I used AMP connectors. This allows easy removal of the panel. I used three
through the firewall and one into the transmission tunnel from behind the
panel.

The three were (roughly)

4 way for the mags (need to keep separate)
14 way for the firewall stuff (regulator, starter)
16 way for the engine stuff (tacho, sensors)

The one in the transmission tunnel is 23 way for fuel pump, gauge, flaps,
trim, strobe power.

Connectors are available from RS, I can give references if you wish.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being flight tested