Re: was RE: Europa-List: G-OWWW first flight .now a debate about

Subject: Re: was RE: Europa-List: G-OWWW first flight .now a debate about
From: Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:29:09

I hesitate to comment in the face of expert opinion, but...

Irrespective of whether you have a CS prop or not, waggling the
throttle does influence how much power the engine generates so
Richard's statement appears reasonable. i.e. the throttle always acts
as a power lever.

The fact that the RPM doesn't change (much) for different power levels
when using a CS prop is not really relevant.

Cheers,

Mark

---------