Re: Europa-List: Seats & stainless Reg No. plate

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seats & stainless Reg No. plate
From: DaveMiller@ca.cgugroup.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:54:48
 02/25/2003 08:52:26 AM,
        Serialize complete at 02/25/2003 08:52:26 AM

Hi Richard,

Paul McAllister's website has some details on seat pans.
I've gone with 1/8th ply pans to follow the contours of the
headrest,seatback,seat and thigh support, however i've put a foam wedge
behind the seat back to move it forward by 6cm. This gives some room to
hide the wing pins, but they still intrude into the seatback a little, it
also gives a seat back angle of 105 degrees which was mentioned in a
recent article in "Sport Aviation" as an optimal angle for comfort.
It's a one piece set up glassed together,but it is not structural and can
only be sat in when supported in the module.My intent is to add temper
foam to a comfortable shape and then upholster.

On another note, I wish I had made my door locks accessible, and Karl's
suggestion to use only 1 lock makes a lot of sense

Dave A061

"Richard" <riddon@btinternet.com>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
02/24/03 03:53 PM