RE: Europa-List: Prop torque settings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Prop torque settings
From: Peter Davis <peterdavis@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:21:06

Hi Carl,
I have in front of me some bumph from Warp Drive Inc. in which they state
that the 1/4" bolts have a setting of 100 to 120 inch pounds (9-10 foot
pounds) and the 5/16th bolts 175 inch pounds (14.5 ft. lbs).

This sheet deals with the hub assembly and It goes on to say that the bolts
should be re-torqued after 1hr operation and thereafter every 5 - 10 hours
as part of regular maintenance. It also,usefully, states that the airfoils
should face in the same direction.  If you have a fax I can send this sheet
through to you.

Hope this helps.

Peter

peterdavis@ntlworld.com

This message has been scanned by Norton Internet Security for all known
viruses.