Re: Europa-List: Rotaries

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotaries
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:11:03

Hi Tony,

Now that I have been up and down the engine choice pole, if I was to do it
over I would chose a 914 and fit an intercooler to it.  My flying profile
seems to lean towards longer cross country flying and I like to go as fast
as I can.

If you are more of a weekend warrior type and only want to bop around to fly
in breakfasts then a 912S would be a better choice.  By the way, is Graham
with you this week ?

Cheers,  Paul