Re: Europa-List: air brake push rod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: air brake push rod
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:02:20

In a message dated 2/22/2003 8:16:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
reddog@gbis.com writes:

> Thanks Dave, the got any ideas where I can buy this stuff in town?  The
> TU2 never did come with the kit!
> BTW, the cockpit is in!  Finished the gluing to day, really looking fwd
> to moving along much faster now.
> How's the flying?  Had any more time in the air?

Call John Hurst - he will make it good. You should have all the parts
required in the kit. The only other thing would be to go to Aircraft Spruce.

Good deal on the cockpit.

I have 6.4 hours now - flying again tomorrow morning. See the attached. It is
---From last flight at 17,500. Everything is going well still. The 914 engine
is
fantastic in this airplane. The climb rate will knock your socks off!

Dave