Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight guages

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight guages
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:20:41

I ran mine up the front of the tank between the seats then across the top of
the tank to the fillerneck and on up to a vent on top of the fuselage beside
the tank vent.  It is recommended to have a non mechanical and non
electrical way to verify that the tank is full or half full.  Mine is useful
down to half full.  I have a capacitance gauge also for finer reading.
Ken Carpenter
A123  N9XS