Europa-List: Wing Painting

Subject: Europa-List: Wing Painting
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:48:20

February in the UK.  How the hell can it be, when I haven't seen a single
flying insect since last September that TWO mosquitoes got stuck in the top
coat of paint on my fuse this evening!!!!

I ended up taking my engine off and constructing a 'spit' to help with the
painting of the fuse. Worked a treat.

Has anyone come up with a way of supporting the wings by the spars in a
similar way which enables them to be turned over whilst being painted so
that both sides can be done in one operation?

Richard Iddon G-RIXS.  (Can't wait 'til morning to go back in the workshop
to look at my gleaming fuselage!!)