Europa-List: New Member Looking To Purchase Stage One Kit and Motorglide

Subject: Europa-List: New Member Looking To Purchase Stage One Kit and Motorglider
From: Ira Weissman <iweissman@mail.snip.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:07:02

Hello my name is Ira Weissman and I have just joined the Europa Forum.

I am hoping to build a Europa motorglider.

I am currently looking to purchase at a reasonable price an unstarted or barely
started first stage kit.  Also, if anyone who has purchased the motorglider
wings
and has changed their mind I would be interested in purchasing them also.

I live in Cherry Hill NJ just outside of Philadelphia, PA in the USA.  I can be
reached either by email at iweissman@snip.net or by telephone at my home number
which is 856-354-0173.

Thank You

Ira Weissman