Europa-List: new weather station

Subject: Europa-List: new weather station
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:37:15

Don't know if you guys are into this but we put in new weather station and
linked it up to the web. Its just gone on line this afternoon and we
currently have it set to update every hour.

Its handy for knowing wind speed and direction before setting out.

We bought one of the more expensive ones at 500 but they are available much
cheaper and not to complex to link up on line.

For anyone interested in a look here's the link.

So if anyone want to set out for Eddsfield and you want to know what the
weathers like check this out. (UK)

http://www.eastyorkshire.co.uk/eddsfield/wxdata/eddsfield.htm

 Kev T
---