RE: Europa-List: Footwell length difference?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Footwell length difference?
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:55:45

Aha!  That's what I thought I had heard .... seems silly though that
they did not do the same footwell stretch on both - unless there is a
reason such as needing the room for the rotax bits etc.. Oh well, good
thing my wife is shorter than me - but if my son and daughter keep
growing at their current rate, I'll have to give them the left seat! ;-)

Cheers & thanks
Pete
A239
Ottawa, Canada