Europa-List: New email forum and volunteer wanted

Subject: Europa-List: New email forum and volunteer wanted
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:09:27

<cue violins>I'm a bit swamped with my new job and trips to the US at the
moment, so even my plane isn't getting much of my time</cue violins>. I've
updated the Web Site's 'Forum' page to reflect the move from the Avnet forum
server to the Matronics one, but I recognise that a load of work is needed
on the Forum FAQs page to remove Avnet-related information and add relevant
Matronics stuff and I'm going to struggle to find that time and get on with
my build over the next few weeks.

Does anyone out there with a few spare hours on their hands fancy
volunteering to have a root through the HTML for that page to do this for
me? Any help gratefully received!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey