Re: Europa-List: Is The UK list off the air?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Is The UK list off the air?
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:29:22

At 01:30 AM 2/1/2003 Saturday, you wrote:
><john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>

>  I, too, talked to Matt (about 16 months ago) and he readily agreed to
> create a
>  Europa list for us if requested.  In the event, the Europa Club wished to
>  continue with Avnet (with greatly improved software) and I told Matt
> that.  I
>  haven't heard from him since and don't believe he expected a mass
> switchover.
>
>  John Cliff

Just to be clear, I would be happy to host any or all of the existing
List.  Thanks to the generosity of listers, I have been able to build
incredibly high-performance, high-availability systems to host these email
lists and encourage participation and additional subsubscribers.  I am also
open to any sort of list creation the members might be interested in, for
example a NA version and a European version.  I do think, however, that
having a common list serves both groups better.

In any case, know that I'm here for the Aviation community and will do
whatever I can to assist your communications needs.

Best regards,

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Admin.