Re: Europa-List: New purchase of monowheel kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New purchase of monowheel kit
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:55:56

>Have an order in for a monowheel A-265 from Lakeland FL with my partner

>Any help or suggestions on decisions that we should be making now would
>be greatly appriciated.

Ron - this e-mail list is moribund (normally no traffic). The Europa
discussion takes place on the Europa Forum, run by The Europa Club.
To join, send any e-mail message (even an empty one) to
<forum-subscribe@europaclub.org.uk> (note the instructions you will
receive in return) and you will receive all Forum traffic thereafter.
You can submit pictures to the list minder for display along with the
many others already there.

regards

Rowland