Potential door sill damage. WAS RE: Door latch push rods

Subject: Potential door sill damage. WAS RE: Door latch push rods
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:49:48
Hi! All
The first time I have a passenger get into my 'plane without my supervision
for them to "STAND ONTO THE SEAT" I will hang up my wings ! However I myself
use the side with my left arm to lift my bum up to the headrest before
getting out so the little bulkhead idea will certainly assist, with or
without the centre latch.
Nice one!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

 with 2-3 layers of bid or glassing a small wedge in the radius,