Re: [Building] 2 items - service bulletins on Rotax

Subject: Re: [Building] 2 items - service bulletins on Rotax
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:22:33
About a half a century ago Austin-Healy foolishly put the sensor in the
RADIATOR (!!!) so when the coolant leaked and the level dropped the gauge
reported a nice cool engine.  The first clue of trouble was when the engine
seized after all the coolant departed.  Don't trust a sensor anywhere but
within the block or very close to it.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070