Re: Brake Pads

Subject: Re: Brake Pads
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:20:16
Kevin,

You can buy pads at most aircraft spares places such as Light Aero or Aircraft
Spruce.  We do stock them also, kitted with the correct rivets.  If you've not
done them before, you'll require a rivit punch set with which to form the rivet
tail properly.  These are also to be found in our Parts Catalogue (page 7 Iss
4 Dec 2002.)   The pad part no. is 66-106, the rivet part no. 4-6.  Hope that
this helps.

Best Regards
Andy Draper

Technical Director
e-mail   andy@europa-aircraft.com

>>> "Kevin Taylor" <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk> 01/22/03 09:43am >>>
Folks,

Are the trigear brake pads a standard off the shelf item or do they need to
be purchased from Europa?

Thanks

Kevin