Re: Hole in gas tank seam

Subject: Re: Hole in gas tank seam
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:21:42
I'm not questioning your observation, only your explanation.  Rotomolding
makes a one-piece tank - there is no weld, but the mold must be parted to
remove the tank and it is that parting line that you see.  See
http://www.custom-rotomolding.com/Rotation_Molding_Services/about_rotomoldin
g.html for a nice explanation of the process.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070